Macpherson Kelley Promotions 2017
Macpherson Kelley’s list of 15 new promotions is a resounding reinforcement of the firm’s focus on career development, opportunities and mentoring available to staff nationally.
Macpherson Kelley is thrilled to announce two new promotions to Principal:
- Jason Ashton – Commercial, VIC
- Joanna Elliott – Private Clients – Family Law, NSW
“Both Jason and Joanna have shown their willingness to add value and create successful outcomes for their clients. Through combination of legal expertise, commerciality and great relationships with their clients and across our firm nationally; we see them as key contributors to our next generation of leaders,” says Damian Paul, Managing Director Macpherson Kelley.
- Prue Greenfield – Litigation and Dispute Resolution, VIC
- Nathanael Kitingam – Litigation and Dispute Resolution, VIC
- Chelyn Murphy – Commercial, NSW
- Felicity Dalle Nogare – Litigation and Dispute Resolution, VIC
- Brendan Herbert – Private Clients – Family Law, VIC
- Archana Manapakkam – Commercial – Tax, VIC
- Nicole Treacey – Property and Private Clients, QLD
- Justine Walter – Private Clients – Family Law, NSW
- Michael Connor – Litigation and Dispute Resolution, NSW
- Clare Hesbrook – Private Clients – Wills and Estates, NSW
- Stephanie Wen – Commercial, NSW
- James Fielding – Property and Construction, VIC
- Samantha McGeoch – Media/Litigation, VIC
These promotions show the strength of the next generation coming through as we continue to commit ourselves to the development of our staff. We look forward to watching our people continue to forge their careers here at Macpherson Kelley.