Suzanne is a highly experienced Principal Lawyer in our Private Clients team, practising in all areas of Family Law.
Suzanne has had extensive experience in financial agreements, property settlements, divorce, child support and maintenance claims, spousal maintenance claims and parenting matters including care proceedings.
"I tell my clients, it is what it is and we will deal with it together to bring about a realistic outcome."
Bachelor of Laws, University of Sydney
Master of Laws, University of New South Wales
Masters of Arts, University Sydney
Admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of New South Wales
Admitted to practice in the High Court of Australia
Member, Central Sydney Collaborative Forum Group
Member, International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
Member, Collaborative Professionals NSW (Inc)
Member, Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia
Member, Law Society of New South Wales
Member, Women Lawyer’s Association of New South Wales
- Financial agreements
- Property Settlements (including complex company, trust and partnership issues)
- Child support
- Adult child maintenance claims
- Spousal maintenance claims
- Parenting matters (including care proceedings)
- Domestic/Personal Apprehended Violence Orders (with associated criminal charges)
- Family Provision Claims