Tony is an experienced commercial lawyer who has practised in the corporate and commercial area, including in the IT space, for over 20 years and is an Accredited Specialist in Business Law with the Law Society of New South Wales.
He provides practical, focused advice to his clients. His expertise includes sale and purchase of businesses and companies, all manner of contract drafting and review, shareholder/unitholder agreements and software licensing, IT agreements and related IP advice.
“I aim to provide consistent high quality service, delivered in a timely manner. This is informed by knowing my clients and their needs.”
Commercial Clients – acts for clients in a range of different areas servicing their ongoing commercial, shareholding and corporate governance requirements, including clients in the software industry, health service providers, gyms, real estate developers, veterinary and dental practices, travel agents, hotels and not-for-profit industry associations.
Recent corporations law matters
- Drafting a bespoke and complex constitution for an industry association; and
- Preparing a tailored employee incentive arrangement by way of redeemable preference shares together with the related shareholder agreement, balancing the requirements of the equity and non-equity shareholders.
Sale and purchases – recently acted on a number of large acquisitions and sales including hotels, development lots, a pharmaceutical supply company, a health services company and GPS technology company.
Masters of Laws (LLM), University of New South Wales
Bachelor of Laws (LLB, Hons)/Bachelor of Economics (BEc), Macquarie University
Member, The Law Society of New South Wales
Member, NSW Society for Computers and the Law
Member, Communications and Media Law Association
- Corporate governance and shareholder issues
- Distributorship agreements
- Franchises agreements (franchisee advice)
- IP advice
- Sale and purchase of businesses and companies
- Sale and purchase of commercial property
- Shareholder/unitholder agreements
- Software licensing and IT agreements
- Structuring advice and documents
- Terms of trade
- Trust law advice and documents