Toxic Employees and the WorkplaceDuration: 3 hours
Max Participants: 15
Everyone knows who they are. When you close your eyes at night you can still see them.
- gossip and are relentlessly negative;
- blame others and are never accountable;
- resist and ultimately prevent change;
- are emotionally volatile and are constantly in the centre of conflict; and
- consistently raise problems of the past.
In the end their cost is seen in workers’ compensation claims, litigation claims (such as unfair dismissal) and the effect on co-workers can be devastating.
This session will explain how to deal with challenging and toxic people to change their behaviour and if recurring, discipline/terminate their employment.
What will be covered?
The latest evidence and theories around how workplaces create these problems and how to stop it happening.
How to deal with challenging and toxic people to change their behaviour and if recurring, discipline/terminate their employment.
Tools to work with and a detailed booklet you can refer to when you are managing such difficult employees.
The relevant law and how you can use it to protect you and the business.
Who could benefit?
• HR/OHS Managers and Consultants
• Senior Operations Employees
• Small Business Owners
For more information please email email@example.com